Live-in Housekeeper - United Kingdom
£20,000 - £24,000 dependent on experience
Our Prestigious Client is looking for a live – in housekeeper in the Oxfordshire Area.
The successful candidate’s duties will include:
- Tidying up rooms
- Making beds and changing linens
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Dusting and polishing furniture
- Cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
- May be required to occasionally cook
- Any other general household maintenance
Having previously worked in a prestigious household performing similar duties.
The hours are non specific as the owner is rarely in residence. The house is to be kept generally tidy and in good order, however, on the rare occasions that the owners are present, the housekeepers job will include the same cleaning duties coupled with the preparation of meals etc. during their stay.
3 – 4 days per week up keeping the house to a high standard and to be available during the residents visits.
Salary & Benefits:
This position comes with a separate 3 bedroom cottage within the estate and all bills are paid. This is in a charming location, situated near Chisel Hampton in Oxfordshire.
Our Client will accept couples to live in the properties, however the position is strictly and only for one person.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity; please apply with an updated CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or have any questions please call 0207 351 1390
Apply for the Vacancy
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please click the button below to email us. A member of the team will be in touch shortly after we’ve received your email.Email Us